Thank you for your interest in ITC.
Here are our current openings:
We are looking to hire an accountant to take a vital position with our small company and perform the accounting as well as assist with other aspects of the business (human resources, IT, contract compliance, office management, etc). The individual must work well with others, be a quick learner, and be able to multi-task throughout the workweek.The job duties will include:
- Everyday accounting including AP, AR, payroll, GL maintenance, taxes, etc.
- Maintenance of records of assets, liabilities, profit & loss, tax liabilities, etc.
- Preparation of account reconciliations and participation in audits
- Tracking expenses and preparing billings for government cost type contracts
- Negotiation and administering the annual employee benefit packages
- Reporting and contract compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant company experience.
- Strong knowledge of all the typical Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to perform a wide range of tasks from basic clerical to management tasks and client negotiations.
Any experience with government cost accounting and standards (FAR/CAS) will be a plus. Also, any experience with Deltek (GCS Premier) or any similar Government accounting systems will also be beneficial. There is possibility this role will transition to Controller in the future.